Here are some weight loss TIPS!
Don't forget to check out my new website!
Https://www.howtoloseweightforreal.com
· Eat at home – The grocery store is your friend! Buy food that you can make at home. The staples are bread, milk, cereal, peanut butter, jelly, and lunch meat for sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. Lots of snacks like chips, cookies, etc. Don’t sleep on TV dinners!
· If you want to save money, use regular and online digital coupons for the supermarket. Make a List! With a list you will spend less. Only buy what is not on the list if you really NEED something.
How to eat slower:
I used to inhale my food and not pause to breathe. I was sad that I ate it so fast, because now it was gone. My tip is to take a bite, and chew it until it was swallowed, then take another bite.
There will be a pause. You will be sitting and rested while chewing with no utensils in hand. You will be happy, along with your parents.
How do you get rid of a saggy chin? I've got the answer. (Warning: may be kind of gross)
I got rid of my double chin by doing something very simple. When you are in the bathroom sitting, put both palms of your hands under your chin and pull away outward. Your elbows should be resting on your legs. It's stretching your chin and it should be comfortable. Do it every time you go to the bathroom.
Thanks for reading! More tips to come.
